Quick Facts About GREGORY A. HILL JR., ESQ.
- Associate at Gant & Hicks, PLLC
- 2013 graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law
- 2009 graduate of Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish
- Sports & Entertainment Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury Law
State Bar of Texas, 2013, United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2014, Dallas Bar Association, 2014, Texas Young Lawyer’s Association, 2013, J.L. Turner Legal Association, 2013, St. Mary’s University School of Law Alumni Association, 2013
About GRegory A. hill Jr., ESQ.
Gregory A. Hill Jr. is an associate of Gant & Hicks, PLLC. He is a 2013 graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law and a 2009 graduate of Washington University in St. Louis with a bachelor’s degree in Spanish.
Gregory’s practice includes a variety of legal disciplines, including sports and entertainment, contracts, real estate and probate law, intellectual property, corporate law, and personal injury. Gregory also evaluates investment opportunities and their associated risks by leveraging industry research and analytical models. Some of Gregory's experience includes
- Negotiation and due diligence for major motion picture financing transactions
- Analysis and documentation of private equity and venture capital transactions
- Registration and management of intellectual property for athletes and major entertainment events;
- Representation of a major public housing authority in complex financing and property acquisition transactions;
- Development work and grant administration for urban real estate projects
- Executor representation in large estates
- Presentation of estate planning clinics at various organizations in the Dallas area.
Gregory is and has been involved in a number of local community service and civic activities and organizations. He speaks Spanish and French, and enjoys politics, technology and music in his spare time.